Salam..

Just Me Accept me as I am-I have no guarantee. A claim to perfection I have not. Perfect I cannot be. I, like you.....am human. Prone to make mistakes. Failure is not a character flaw, Just a part of the human makeup. I live, I laugh and I also learn. My knowledge is incomplete. I am searching all the time, in waking hours as well as sleep. I have a long road to travel, as well as you do. We learn our lessons on the way. Wisdom we shall acrue. Accept me as I am Because I am ....me. And You are you. No one like me in the world. That is my only guarantee. God Bless....

Dear Friends,

 

Hey it’s me again...

Forgot my favorite’s pastime

I’m back from lost

Time passes

Life happens

Distances separate us

Our children grow up

Job come and goes (so women)

Heart break so many times

EX-Girlfriends don’t do what they’re supposed to do. But wife does

Parents getting old and old

Colleagues forget favors (yes they’re)

Careers suck sometimes

BUT…

Let me be yours again. One more time

Tiada ulasan: